Monday 1 March 2010

New brand of focus...New all time bank balance low.

Now as this blog clearly displays, I am a MASSIVE French Connection fan. And my love for this brand has only increased after seeing their Spring/Summer 2010 collection - the items on offer are so, so, so much better than the last few seasons offerings.

In spite of this, we can all get a little bored of always visiting the same store and website, and so I have decided to slightly adjust my focus. For me, as a fashion student, there is only ever one other option for my brand of choice - Topshop. The student and fashionista favourite alike, that just seems to get better each and every season. And now I can't seem to keep myself off of their website. Along with receiving their 'Topshop Style Notes' emails, and visiting stores in my local Southampton, my home town of Bristol, and even the flagship store in Oxford Street (which for me is something of a big deal - if you come from the West Country you'll understand), I am well and truly addicted.

My last Topshop trip was to London Oxford Street, and I couldn't have found a better way to spend an afternoon. As daunting as it was due to the sheer bloody size of the place, I simply wondered around in amazement. My first impression of the store was excellent, and I particularly enjoyed the front of the store, which featured a virtual wall with the recent Topshop catwalk show from London Fashion Week playing;




Although the store was beautiful to look at, it was the clothes inside that excited me. My current 'Topshop Wish List' is approximately 11.64 miles long, with goodness knows how many items on there. Shortly this wish list will appear here...it'll just take quite a while to compile so please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment