Monday 5 April 2010

Fashion Targets Breast Cancer

Now whilst fashion is supposed to be a passion, a way of life, or perhaps just for fun, this month at Topshop it has gotten serious. And I like it! The brand is currently supporting the cause for Breast Cancer by offering us products such a vest, friendship bracelets and pin badges.



Now as bad as it may sound to say, and I do feel terrible saying it, clothing in support of such causes/charities normally seems to be...boring. And unfashionable. And not something I would wear. But this vest is flipping gorgeous! And at only £16, which is good for both my pocket and for Topshop - when I first saw it I was expecting to fork out a good 30 quid - this is perfect. And a huge £5 per vest will go to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.

So as soon as the uni loan comes through and the minus figure in my bank account is not quite as large as it is now, this top shall be purchased. Looking good AND helping a worthy cause, I don't think it can get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment