Saturday 14 November 2009

Stud Embellishment.

Now after saying that stud embellishment was going to get even bigger next Autumn/Winter I thought I should really have a snoop around to see whats around. After looking on WGSN...even though they are this season...I had to post pictures of the following beautiful dresses. Studs really do rock.




This gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS dress is from Alessandra Dell'Acqua. His collection also includes the most beautiful jewelled skirt, dresses with a kind of embroidered ribbon effect, and culottes. Which are just quite cool.








And this little beauty is by Prada. Who currently happen to have the most scrumptious advertising campaign, featuring some gorgeous embellished dresses - as seen below...
















Now although they are quite glamorous dresses I am still feeling quite a biker chick, warrior girl kind of feel. If only I had the pennies to pay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment